A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Ballina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ballina is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballina
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ballina, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballina graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ballina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter Regional Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Regina Ballina MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Ballina practice?
- Dr. Robin Ballina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robin Ballina practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and North Mankato, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.