A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Freeman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Freeman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Freeman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Freeman practice?
- Dr. Robin Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Martin, TN.
See Martin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.