A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Hilsenrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Hilsenrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Hilsenrath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilsenrath graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hilsenrath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hilsenrath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin E. Hilsenrath practice?
Dr. Robin Hilsenrath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.