A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Ockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ockey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ockey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ockey graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ockey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Rae Ockey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Ockey practice?
- Dr. Robin Ockey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Ockey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT and West Jordan, UT.
See Orem Physiatrists and Orem Pain Management Doctors.