A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Watson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin W. Watson practice?
Dr. Robin Watson practices Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Knoxville, TN.
See Round Rock Surgeons.