Learn more about Dr. Robin Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Watson, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Texas A&M HSC is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Watson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott and White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Weston Watson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robin W. Watson practice?
- Dr. Robin Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Watson practices Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Surgeons.