A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roby Mize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roby Mize is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roby Mize, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mize graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mize has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roby Dan Mize MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roby D. Mize practice?
- Dr. Roby Mize has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roby Mize practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.