A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Young, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Young MD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn Young practice?
- Dr. Robyn Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Young practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.