A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Young, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn R. Young practice?
Dr. Robyn Young practices Medical Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Mineral Wells, TX.
See Weatherford Oncologists.