A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Lafaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Lafaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lafaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Lafaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafaro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lafaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco J Lafaro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rocco J. Lafaro practice?
- Dr. Rocco Lafaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rocco Lafaro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons.