A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Lafaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Lafaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lafaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Lafaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafaro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lafaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco J Lafaro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rocco J. Lafaro practice?
- Dr. Rocco Lafaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rocco Lafaro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons.