Learn more about Dr. Rocco Lafaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Lafaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Lafaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafaro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lafaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rocco J. Lafaro practice?
Dr. Rocco Lafaro practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Valhalla Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Valhalla Surgeons, and Valhalla Cardiologists.