A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Catus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Catus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Catus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Catus graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Catus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Gene Catus MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle G. Catus practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Catus has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Catus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.