A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Saclolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Saclolo, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saclolo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saclolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- comprehensive adult health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saclolo graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Saclolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod Cerezo Saclolo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rod C. Saclolo practice?
- Dr. Rod Saclolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Saclolo practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.