A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderic Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderic Fabian, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fabian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderic Harold Fabian MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roderic H. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Roderic Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderic Fabian practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.