A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Diggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Diggs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggs graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Diggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Peter Diggs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roderick P. Diggs practice?
- Dr. Roderick Diggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Diggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.