A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Diggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Diggs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggs graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diggs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance