A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Santos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick M Santos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roderick M. Santos practice?
- Dr. Roderick Santos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Santos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.