A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Becher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Becher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becher
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Becher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Becher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Becher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Becher has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Allan Becher MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney A. Becher practice?
- Dr. Rodney Becher has 13 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Becher practices Urology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Ridgewood, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Urologists.