Learn more about Dr. Rodney Becher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Becher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Becher, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Becher has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney A. Becher practice?
Dr. Rodney Becher practices Urology, Surgery, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Shoreham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Shoreham Urologists, Shoreham Surgeons, and Shoreham Pediatric Specialists.