A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Cuny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Cuny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuny graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Cuny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Wilson Cuny MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney W. Cuny practice?
- Dr. Rodney Cuny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Cuny practices Family Medicine near Winterhaven, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Winterhaven Family Physicians.