A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Folz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Folz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Folz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Folz, MD, PHD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Folz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney J Folz MD and PHD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Folz practice?
- Dr. Rodney Folz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Folz practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.