A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Folz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Folz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Folz, MD, PHD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Folz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Folz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Folz practice?
Dr. Rodney Folz practices Pulmonary Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pulmonologists.