A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jay Reid MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Rodney Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Reid practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Portland Psychiatrists.