A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jay Reid MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Rodney Reid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Reid practices Psychiatry near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Sacramento, CA.
See Newport Beach Psychiatrists.