A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Tehrani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Tehrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tehrani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Rodney Tehrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Tehrani practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Internists and Maywood Rheumatologists.