A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Tehrani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Tehrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tehrani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Rodney Tehrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Tehrani practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Hines Internists and Hines Rheumatologists.