A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Teichner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Teichner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teichner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teichner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Lawrence Teichner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Teichner practice?
- Dr. Rodney Teichner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Teichner practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.