A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Sandin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sandin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandin graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Santos Sandin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo S. Sandin practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Sandin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Sandin practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.