A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivisonno
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trivisonno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood and Anxiety disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivisonno graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo A Trivisonno MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo A. Trivisonno practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno practices Psychiatry near Everett, WA.
See Everett Psychiatrists.