A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Uy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Uy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Uy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo C Uy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo C. Uy practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Uy practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.