A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Uy is Excellent. Dr. Uy has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Uy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo C. Uy practice?
Dr. Rodolfo Uy practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.