Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Neurologists.