A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Bertoldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Bertoldi is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Bertoldi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertoldi graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bertoldi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Ucla Center For Health SciencesLos Angeles,Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Victor Bertoldi MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger V. Bertoldi practice?
- Dr. Roger Bertoldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Bertoldi practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.