Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Dallas Diagnostic Assoc
4708 Alliance Blvd
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093
469-800-6020
Locations and availability (4)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Confusion  |  show details
by Gloria Z. on Aug 4th, 2013

After leaving my appt. with Dr. Camp, I was totally confused about what was wrong with me. He talked way too much and listened not at all. I felt no confidence in Dr. Camp. In my opinion , he is incompetent, and should retire. I will see another doctor.

|  This guy needs to retire  |  show details
by DallasPatient on Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Camp is a nice enough older fellow, but is well past his prime. I was having a swallowing problem and Dr. Camp performed several endoscope procedures on me with poor results. Dr. Camp stated the poor results were about the best we could hope for. My primary doctor referred me to a much better GI doctor that used a completely different endoscope method that has worked much better. I will never go back to Dr. Camp.

|  Diagnostic and Ethical Concerns  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

I chose Dr. Camp because he was in a physician association with some top rated doctors and he was the first available appointment. The office visit was very possitive, but the follow up calls have me very concerned about his ability and ethics. In the office visit Dr. Camp talked to me, and seemed very knowledgeable and dedicated to getting to know me and my symptoms. He spent about a half an hour with me. I had been to three other gastroenterologist to diagnose why I was having increasing difficulty tolerating protein and then carbohydrates, and felt that I had met a physician who would see me through to a diagnosis. He asked if I would gather my various records and bring them because he would be able to review them much more quickly than the office sending out the usual requests. I was happy to do that. Dr. Camp called the next business day to say that he had no idea what was causing my symptoms and recommended I go to an endocrinologist. When I attempted to do that, the endocrinologist asked for a diagnosis. This doctor did not reply-leaving me stranded. When I had symptoms that were clearly GI related (diarrhea), I called into the on-call service. He did not respond, and it took another call for him to call me back four days later and tell me that he did not know what was wrong, he did not have a diagnosis for an endocrinologist, and that he recommended that I find a nutritionist. He never asked about my symptoms. I stopped eating entirely to get the diarrhea to stop; and as far as I know a nutritionist does not have any diagnostic capabilities. To add insult to injury, when I inquired about another referral within this diverse diagnostic group, I was told that Dr. Camp had documented my chart saying that he had referred me to two endocrinologists by name. This physician did nothing but review records that I supplied and then dumped me and then falsified his records.

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2009

This Doctor has a very inefficient staff. The doctor turned in the codes incorrectly for my procedure and the staff is rude incapable of fixing the problem. They are ripping off the insurance company and patients.