A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Cappello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Cappello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Cappello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappello graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cappello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger William Cappello MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Cappello practice?
- Dr. Roger Cappello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Cappello practices Internal Medicine near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists.