A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Challop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Challop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Challop graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Challop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Challop MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger Challop practice?
- Dr. Roger Challop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Challop practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.