A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Donenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Donenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Donenfeld, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donenfeld graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Donenfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Frederic Donenfeld MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger F. Donenfeld practice?
- Dr. Roger Donenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Donenfeld practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.