Learn more about Dr. Roger Hecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hecker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hecker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger V. Hecker practice?
Dr. Roger Hecker practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mundelein, IL.
See Baton Rouge Internists.