Learn more about Dr. Roger Kaldawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kaldawy, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaldawy graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaldawy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaldawy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Kaldawy practice?
Dr. Roger Kaldawy practices Ophthalmology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MA.
See Milford Ophthalmologists.