Learn more about Dr. Roger Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kerzner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kerzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Kerzner practice?
Dr. Roger Kerzner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.