A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kerzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerzner
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kerzner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kerzner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kerzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kerzner MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Kerzner practice?
- Dr. Roger Kerzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kerzner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.