A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kerzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kerzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerzner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Kerzner practice?
Dr. Roger Kerzner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.