A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kerzner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kerzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kerzner MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Kerzner practice?
- Dr. Roger Kerzner has 14 office locations.
Dr. Roger Kerzner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.