Learn more about Dr. Roger Kerzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kerzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerzner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kerzner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kerzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kerzner MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Kerzner practice?
- Dr. Roger Kerzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Kerzner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.