Learn more about Dr. Roger Kornu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Kornu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Kornu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kornu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kornu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Kornu practice?
- Dr. Roger Kornu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Kornu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Tustin Internists and Tustin Rheumatologists.