Learn more about Dr. Roger Lunke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Lunke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Lunke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lunke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Lunke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Lunke practice?
- Dr. Roger Lunke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Lunke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.