Learn more about Dr. Roger Lunke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Lunke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Lunke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lunke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Lunke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Lunke practice?
- Dr. Roger Lunke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Lunke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.