A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Palutsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Palutsis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palutsis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palutsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Palutsis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Palutsis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palutsis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stanley Palutsis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Palutsis practice?
- Dr. Roger Palutsis has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Palutsis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Surgeons.