A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Palutsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Palutsis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palutsis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palutsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Palutsis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Palutsis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palutsis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stanley Palutsis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Palutsis practice?
- Dr. Roger Palutsis has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Palutsis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Surgeons.