Learn more about Dr. Roger Palutsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Palutsis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Palutsis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Palutsis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palutsis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palutsis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Palutsis practice?
Dr. Roger Palutsis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Orthopedic Surgeons, Alliance Sports Medicine Doctors, Alliance General Practitioners, and Alliance Surgeons.