A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Reed, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger H Reed MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Reed practice?
- Dr. Roger Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Reed practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Emergency Physicians.