A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rosenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenstein
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger G Rosenstein MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Roger Rosenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Rosenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Orthopedic Surgeons and Paramus Surgeons.