A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rosenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger G Rosenstein MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Roger Rosenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Rosenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Orthopedic Surgeons and Paramus Surgeons.