Learn more about Dr. Roger Satterthwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Satterthwaite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Satterthwaite, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Robotic surgery da VinciUrological OncologyRobotic SurgeryRobotic Prostatectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterthwaite graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Satterthwaite has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Satterthwaite MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Satterthwaite practice?
- Dr. Roger Satterthwaite has 8 office locations.
Dr. Roger Satterthwaite practices Urology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Duarte Urologists.