A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Brown, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Timothy Brown MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Roger Brown has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roger Brown practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Arabi, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA and Slidell, LA.
See Arabi Psychiatrists, Arabi Addiction Specialists, and Arabi Child Psychiatrists.