A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Brown is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Brown, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Timothy Brown MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Roger Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Brown practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Arabi, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA and Slidell, LA.
See Arabi Psychiatrists, Arabi Addiction Specialists, and Arabi Child Psychiatrists.