Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Adolescent Specialist, Pediatricians
Teaneck Emergency Physicians
718 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
201-833-3210
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  show details
by No preffesional ethics on Jun 12th, 2013

He has an horrible attitude very nasty way of explaining things I have a child with special needs and he refuses to see him due to small office space please don't go to this doctor ..

|  a great emergency responder  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Recently, I went to the emergency room in Holy Name and met this Doctor. He took care of me, my 3 months old son and my middle son who is now a year. I have been struggling with lung problems he has developed that no other doctor gave me the attention or care. Dr. Tengson immediately ordered an x-ray and gave my son all the equipment necessary to treat him. He was prompt and professional and due to his diagnosis my one year old is for the first time closing his mouth to breathe. Most importantly, he made me feel as though we really mattered and deserved the best despite a very busy emergency room.

|  I hate you!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Your lucky I didn't put a lawsuit against you. on Jan 26th, 2009

I hate you sooo much,you made me almost give up on my life! You made me feel like I should be alive and basically said so on my last visit to you.You said what I thought,"that your sister isn't tierd of you doing nothing in the house...,"you made me literally go home and try to suicide,thats how worthless you put me down.But as I thought more and more,I know now why you did that,cause you were challenged and found out you are not as smart in your career as you thought.Your the worthless one and you dont deserve a place on this earth.I pray that the patients you have now aren't going through what I went through with you cause your living hell to visit.I am better now and I have the best doctor on the planet,something you will never be.I hope you rot from the inside out in pain first,and then die.