A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Warner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Warner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Warner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Seth Warner MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Warner practice?
- Dr. Roger Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Warner practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.