Dr. Roger Wilber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Wilber?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Roger Wilber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016

Exceptional

November 24th, 2014

PAO of Right side

I had my first PAO with Dr. Wilbur 2012 I found him and his staff wonderful! I'm currently getting ready to have my second PAO on my left side and I have complete trust in him. I find Linda and Kim easy to get a hold of and very helpful with any questions or concerns. With my first surgery I had no complications and he was right with saying the hardest part is being handicap! Wow was he right. Dr. Wilbur like any surgeon that is good or excellent actually is a man of few words but when he does talk it's to the point and very accurate. I have never felt rushed by him or his staff. So even though I'm not looking forward to my upcoming PAO surgery I'm very confident he is the only one I trust.

July 22nd, 2014

Dont waste your time, or health with him

After reading these reviews, im really wondering if these people even met "Dr" r. wilber. Out of all of all the physicans I have seen, this one could be the worst. I have been seen by 3 different docs regarding my issues, one will not do the surgery, and the other 2 were unable to. After meeting mr. wilber , and him viewing the xrays he that were taken that day, he claims that I have "no issues" and he can't do anything for me. He disregarded the constant pain and issues with movement in my hip, and just shrugged his shoulders as an answer and walked away as i tried to ask questions. Don't bother with him, its not worth your health, or apparently his time either. Complete incompetent jerk from what ive seen.

May 17th, 2014

Total hip replacement—total success

I had put off hip surgery doe to the restrictions the traditional posterior approach required; the thought of weeks of restirctions and limitations put me off. A friend recommended I look for someone who did anterior approach hip replacement, and so I found Dr Wilber. I was standing 6 hours after surgery, home in three days, gave up the walker after two weeks for a cane, and back at work in four weeks. I not only no longer have hip pain, but wrenching referred pain to my knee is gone, and the non-surgical leg feels better, too! Five weeks out, my range of motion while not 100%, is better than pre-surgery, and sufficient for normal activities. I'm taking long walks again, which is a pleasure. In my initial consult w/Dr Wilber he was careful to describe the risks and benefits of surgery, as well as to explain what the X-rays showed, which was bon-on-bone arthritis. At this point every move I made hurt. I was offered a surgery date just two weeks after this consult, so ease of scheduling is excellent.

August 8th, 2012

Dr. Wilber did my anterior hip replacement surgery and I could not be happier with the the results and care I received at UH. He spent time with my husband and I discussing the surgery and did the same with my follow up appointment. Thank you Dr. Wilbur for making me pain free.

July 30th, 2012

Great

I was refered to Dr. Wilber and have been beyond happy with his care.I am greeted, by name, and treated as if I am the only patient he has.My treatment has aleveated the pain, and postponed the surgery

June 21st, 2011

I WAS SO PLEASED WITH THE CARE MY SON RECEIVED. HE WAS VERY GENTLE AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING BECAUSE MY SON WAS SO CONCERNED..

June 6th, 2017