A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohini Ragupathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohini Ragupathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragupathi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ragupathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- St.Joseph Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohini Ragupathi MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohini Ragupathi practice?
- Dr. Rohini Ragupathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohini Ragupathi practices Internal Medicine near College Station, TX.
See College Station Internists.