A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohini Ragupathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragupathi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ragupathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- St.Joseph Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragupathi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rohini R. Ragupathi practice?
Dr. Rohini Ragupathi practices Internal Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX.
See College Station Internists.