A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Mahajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Mahajani, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Mahajani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cover full range of gastroenterology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahajani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Vanraj Mahajani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit V. Mahajani practice?
- Dr. Rohit Mahajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Mahajani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Gastroenterologists.