A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Mahajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Mahajani, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahajani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahajani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Mahajani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cover full range of gastroenterology
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahajani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Vanraj Mahajani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit V. Mahajani practice?
- Dr. Rohit Mahajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Mahajani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Gastroenterologists.