A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Mahajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Mahajani, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Mahajani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cover full range of gastroenterology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahajani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahajani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans