A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roi Wallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roi Wallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roi Wallis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roi Ann Wallis MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roi A. Wallis practice?
- Dr. Roi Wallis has 1 office location.
Dr. Roi Wallis practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.