A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Garcia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Garcia practice?
- Dr. Rolando Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.