A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Garcia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Garcia practice?
- Dr. Rolando Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.