A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robles
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Robles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Robles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Dia Robles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando D. Robles practice?
- Dr. Rolando Robles has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Robles practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.