Learn more about Dr. Rolando Sousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Sousa, Pediatric Neurologist, Epileptologist, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Sousa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sousa graduated from Universidad De Panama. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sousa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Sousa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Sousa practice?
- Dr. Rolando Sousa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Sousa practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Paterson Pediatricians.