A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolel Mbaidjol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbaidjol graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Mbaidjol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolel Mbaidjol MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rolel Mbaidjol practice?
- Dr. Rolel Mbaidjol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolel Mbaidjol practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Falls Church Obstetricians & Gynecologists.