A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romaldo Desouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romaldo Desouza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desouza
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Desouza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romaldo F X Desouza MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Romaldo F. Desouza practice?
- Dr. Romaldo Desouza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Romaldo Desouza practices General Practice near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Arlington General Practitioners.