A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romano Sprueil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romano Sprueil is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romano Sprueil, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprueil graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Sprueil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romano Alvarez Sprueil MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romano A. Sprueil practice?
- Dr. Romano Sprueil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Romano Sprueil practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.